3.2 wooded acres bordering Toothaker Creek State Forest with 2,000 feet of town road frontage. The property consists of a mixture of hardwood and evergreen trees with some nice rock formations in the background. Ideal location to build you hunting camp surrounded by a large tract of state land.There is plenty of big game in the area for all you avid hunters and close to many rivers, creeks, and lakes that Saint Lawrence county has to offer. The town roads in the area are open to ATV traffic leading to the counties trail system.PRICED AT ONLY $17,900.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Lawrence County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Residential Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Hunting Land in Saint Lawrence County
- Commercial Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Timberland in Saint Lawrence County
- Farms in Saint Lawrence County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.