This affordable Northern New York hunting land is priced to sell. Located in the northern part of the county and north of Potsdam, the property has several cleared building sites to build your cabin or rural home. (Electricity is available at the road.) With thousands of acres of state land nearby Sodom State Forest, Brasher Falls, Grantville, Knapp Station and the Adirondack park, this land offers excellent hunting both on-site and within a short drive. A series of existing interior trails wind throughout the property for ATV riding or XC skiing or snowmobiling in the wintertime. This would make a great investment property. Close to the St. Lawrence River.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Lawrence County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Farms in Saint Lawrence County
- Ranches in Saint Lawrence County
- Residential Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Lawrence County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.