This 4.5 acre wooded property is as pretty as it gets. The property has 370 feet of frontage on the West Branch of the St. Regis River just north of the Adirondack Park. There is a nice building site on a knoll that slopes gently to a flat picnic area on the bank of the river. A mix of pine, hemlock, and maple make for a scenic and peaceful location. Access to these 4.5 acres of Adk land is gained by a private gravel road that is in excellent shape. This is a great opportunity to have a small hunting cabin, sit on the porch, and watch and listen as this beautiful Adirondack river flow north to the St. Lawrence.
Minerals - % Oil & Gas Owned
Road Frontage Desc
Minerals - % Water Owned
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Lawrence County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Residential Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Hunting Land in Saint Lawrence County
- Commercial Property in Saint Lawrence County
- Timberland in Saint Lawrence County
- Farms in Saint Lawrence County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.