This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Beautiful mix of open, tillable, and wooded land plus a pond and frontage along the West Beaver Brook. The neighboring farmer has the land in production and crops are rotated between hay and corn. This parcel is accessed by a right of way and offers privacy and mountain views.
From Salem west on Route 30, land approx. 2 miles on right
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Riverfront Property in Washington County
- Hunting Land in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Ranches in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.