Camp Midwood, circa 1896, is located along the southwest shore of Lake Placid with beautiful mountain and lake views. This classic Adirondack Camp compound includes two winterized and restored main buildings connected by covered walkway, a 10 seat HD movie theater, multiple storage buildings and garages and tennis court.. The Main camp includes 4,268 sq. ft with 5 bdrms. and 4.5 baths and 3 stone fireplaces. The Dining House includes 3,554 sq. ft. with 4 bdrms. 4 baths, country kitchen, formal dining room and 2 stone fireplaces. There is a 3,060 sq. ft. boathouse with 2nd level entertainment room including a kitchen/wet bar, fireplace, full bath and 3 slips. Wooded site with 4 private acres.